Re: AVC messages

I don't know for sure but on 12/22/04 SuSE posted an update to SLES9 on
their maintenance page with the title "Optional update for EAL4 certification" and this description:
This package contains the configuration script and data
needed to set up the Common Criteria CAPP/EAL4 system
configuration certified on IBM hardware.

Based on this, I would guess they're done with their CAPP evaluation
and I'm pretty sure they're using LAuS.

-- ljk