AVC messages

Linda Knippers linda.knippers at hp.com
Tue Jan 4 23:47:56 UTC 2005

I don't know for sure but on 12/22/04 SuSE posted an update to SLES9 on
their maintenance page with the title  "Optional update for EAL4
certification" and this description:
    This package contains the configuration script and data
    needed to set up the Common Criteria CAPP/EAL4 system
    configuration certified on IBM hardware.

Based on this, I would guess they're done with their CAPP evaluation
and I'm pretty sure they're using LAuS.

-- ljk