audit 0.6 release

Hi,

The next version of auditd is available.  You can get it from here:
http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit/index.html and it will be available in
rawhide tomorrow morning.

Its still under development, but significant progress has been made. I'm not
quite ready for bug reports, but that day is getting closer. If you see
missing functionality that's not on the TODO list in the top directory, let
me know. If you have patches...even better.

Thanks,
-Steve Grubb