Re: Handling disk full & No Kernel resources

--- Klaus Weidner <klaus atsec com> wrote:

> > Even on a cluster?
>
> Hmmm, this is getting a bit off-topic. If it's a
> sufficiently secure
> network (such as a cluster where the network is not
> exposed to
> potentially hostile users) I guess it would be okay,
> especially if it's
> mainly used for automated administrative tasks and
> not directly by users.

In a cluster you need to associate the actions
on node N with those on node M where they are
working together. There needs to be sufficient
information in the audit trail to note that a
particular action here is a part of the work being
done there. Good fun.

=====
Casey Schaufler
casey schaufler-ca com