Re: audit 0.6 release

Tom,

If you have any userspace patches to the auditd package (auditd,
libaudit, auditctl, etc) you'll probably want submit them here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/audit/.

As of right now, IBM is still unable to contribute patches to this
project, and is still awaiting approval (which is why nothing is
really happening there yet) to do so.  The project is specifically
designed for the userspace portion of audit.

Steve, can we put a base auditd (v0.5.6) tree there?

-Tim