audit 0.6 release

Timothy R. Chavez chavezt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 16:15:26 UTC 2005

Tom,

If you have any userspace patches to the auditd package (auditd,
libaudit, auditctl, etc) you'll probably want submit them here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/audit/.

As of right now, IBM is still unable to contribute patches to this
project, and is still awaiting approval (which is why nothing is
really happening there yet) to do so.  The project is specifically
designed for the userspace portion of audit.

Steve, can we put a base auditd (v0.5.6) tree there?

-Tim

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 07:38:17 -0600, Tom Browder <tbrowder at cox.net> wrote:
> [...]

- Timothy R. Chavez