audit 0.6 release

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Sat Jan 8 23:18:09 UTC 2005

On Saturday 08 January 2005 11:15, Timothy R. Chavez wrote:
> If you have any userspace patches to the auditd package (auditd,
> libaudit, auditctl, etc) you'll probably want submit them here:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/audit/.

I don't have a sourceforge account. I have worked on several open source
projects that moved there and then right off of it because cvs access was so
unreliable.

This mail list is setup specifically for discussing issues related to the
audit kernel framework. All the people involved are on this mail list. Send
any patches here.

> Steve, can we put a base auditd (v0.5.6) tree there?

I'm making so many changes so fast that it would impede progress at this
point. I'd rather wait a week or two until were looking it over for bugs. I
have been posting the current code to my people.redhat.com/sgrubb page.