Re: Patch on LKML

Right,

I have that patch currently.  I haven't yet applied it though.  I
wrote the first iteration of the file system object auditing on a base
2.6.10 kernel.  I'll touch it up with Stephen's, Serge's, Adrian's
patches when functionality is mostly where we want it.  Eventually
we're going to want to merge all these patches or at least create a
patch-set.

-Tim