Patch on LKML

Timothy R. Chavez chavezt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 18:41:36 UTC 2005

Right,

I have that patch currently.  I haven't yet applied it though.  I
wrote the first iteration of the file system object auditing on a base
2.6.10 kernel.  I'll touch it up with Stephen's, Serge's, Adrian's
patches when functionality is mostly where we want it.  Eventually
we're going to want to merge all these patches or at least create a
patch-set.

-Tim

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:32:15 -0500, Steve Grubb <sgrubb at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was reading through the lkml archives and saw a patch posted that changes
> several of the global function in audit.c to static functions:
>
> http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0501.2/0275.html
>
> I just want to make sure everyone is aware of it in case there's objections.
> The patch did not originate from any discussion on this mail list.
>
> -Steve Grubb
>
> --

- Timothy R. Chavez