RHEL4 audit test kernels.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jan 21 12:00:40 UTC 2005

Further to the discussion on Tuesday I've switched to RHEL4 as the
kernel on which I'm basing my packages. These kernels should work on FC3
systems too, though.

I've also moved them to a machine with better upload bandwidth from
North Carolina -- ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/people/dwmw2/audit/ has the
yum repository.

This contains Serge's reposted loginuid patches and capabilities patch,
and also Timothy's auditfs patch, amended slightly according to my
feedback. It also contains an entirely untested patch to provide a
correct return code to to audit_syscall_exit() on ppc64. And Peter's
patches which were already merged in later kernels but which aren't in
2.6.9.

--
dwmw2