Updated test kernels available.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Jan 31 15:21:02 UTC 2005

I've just put kernel-2.6.9-5.EL.audit.3 into the yum repository at
ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/people/dwmw2/audit/

I've also created metadata for the new versions of yum this time, in
addition to the old version. It contains version two of the auditfs
patch, and a small fix for the ppc64 syscall auditing.

I don't like the fact that audit_syscall_exit() takes a single int as a
return value. Surely it should take a 'long' and _also_ a boolean status
value, since some architectures signal errors by some means other than
just a small negative number in the return value.

--
dwmw2