audit 0.9.3 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 17:48:58 UTC 2005

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Change filename handling to use linked list in ausearch
- Add man pages for audit_setloginuid & audit_getloginuid
- Fix problem where you couldn't set rule on unset loginuid's
- Adjust memory management for sighup needs
- Fix problem where netlink timeout counter wasn't being reset

This is mostly bug fixes. This version requires having the new
glibc-kernheaders audit.h. I will place a link to that file if you need it.
Just install it to /usr/include/linux/audit.h and you should be set.