audit 0.9.10 released

Hello,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Make sure the bad packet is drained when retrying user messages
- Add support for new user and watch filter lists
- Interpret flags field in ausearch

I think this finally fixes the problems that were found by Fedora users
regarding login. The last part of the problem was to drain the kernel reply
before retrying the message.

Please let me know if there are any problems.