Re: auditctl behavior

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 14:15, Amy Griffis wrote:
> # auditctl -D
> Error receiving list (Success)
> No rules
> No watches

OK I see what's happening. -D gets a list to work from. Since the kernel has
been changed so that kernel threads take care of doing the actual list, we
now get an ack immediately and then the list. The ack is an error packet with
error code of 0. I fixed this in the soon to be released 0.9.11.

Thanks,