Re: System hangs using audit-0.9.9 (and few versions before)

David,

I've upgrade to the 0.9.11 audit tools and have the same problem.
Its very repeatable.  I have SysRq-T output if you're still interested,
although I'm not sure how useful it is.  There's no stack information
for the auditctl process or the audit_list_rules thread but I will
send it along if you'd like.

-- ljk