Re: audit 0.9.12 released

Thanks David!

+       switch (rule->action) {
+       case AUDIT_NEVER:    *state = AUDIT_DISABLED;       break;
+       case AUDIT_POSSIBLE: *state = AUDIT_BUILD_CONTEXT;  break;
+       case AUDIT_ALWAYS:   *state = AUDIT_RECORD_CONTEXT; break;
+       }

I don't think we even need the state code. We just need a yes/no answer. This
reduces even more by deleting the above and not passing the state var.