Re: audit 0.9.12 released

On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 10:12 -0400, Steve Grubb wrote:
> I think unmatched means allow the message. I would err on the side of
> sending messages and let the admin suppress them.

That's already implemented. Each _rule_ gives yes/no/unmatched, and what
you're saying is that audit_filter_user() should return 1 if all calls
to audit_filter_user_rules() have returned 'unmatched'.

> I think this one we leave alone. User message filtering is not related
> to syscalls, so its different.

It's not particularly different at the moment. Changing the prototype
for one but not the other would make it gratuitously so, which isn't
really an improvement.

--
dwmw2