Re: Netlink Socket Problem

Ok, I tore myself away from American Idol and spent some time on this.
 I can also confirm the problem Steve reported on a vanilla 2.6.10
kernel.  I then added Chris's changes to the same kernel -- seems to
work properly now -- I've already fixed the auditfs piece to use
NETLINK_CB(skb).pid.  That'll be in patch #5, update 2.

--
Timothy R. Chavez