altering audit_log_start

Hello,

I just wanted to get feedback.  This would change the audit subsystem such
that subsystems like SELinux would have to adapt, but I think it'd be better
in the long run if the audit_log_start() function actually returned a
ERR_PTR() upon failure.  That way we could properly handle/propigate the
error in non-void functions that want to use audit_log*.

Any opinions on the matter?

--
-tim