Re: [patch] Syscall auditing - move "name=" field to the end

Mounir Bsaibes
Linux Security
Tel:  (512) 838-1301
Cell: (512) 762-9957
Fax: (512) 838-8858
e-mail: bsaibes us ibm com

Steve Grubb <sgrubb redhat com>
Sent by: linux-audit-bounces redhat com
03/17/2005 02:12 PM
Please respond to
Linux Audit Discussion

Linux Audit Discussion <linux-audit redhat com>
cc

Subject

On Thursday 17 March 2005 14:59, Mounir Bsaibes wrote:
> Steve & Debora where cooperating on audit library functions to
> handle this issue: text formatting, string escape and so on.

I think her code depended on sane text coming from the kernel. This needs
kernel side work so that user space can make sense of it. I think David
nearly has a patch for us to test.

Will Debora's patch make it to audit-0.6.9, or audit-0.7 ?