Re: [patch] Syscall auditing - move "name=" field to the end

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 13:18 -0800, Chris Wright wrote:
> Not to be a grumpy netiquette type, but could we please get some sane
> email text here?  It's a real pain to parse some of these messages.
> I assume it's Lotus Notes, I've seen it from other IBM accounts.

I have to agree -- this is just silly. Not to pick on Mounir, but these
two mails, for example, are almost impossible to make any sense of:

http://david.woodhou.se/notesmail.jpeg
http://david.woodhou.se/notesmail2.jpeg

Please, make sure that replies are given _below_ the quoted text. Quote
_only_ what is absolutely necessary for context. Make sure that
quotations are sufficiently obviously marked (prefixed with '> ' or
something similar), and don't use HTML. Oh, and make sure that line
wrapping is done sanely.

I've seen a bunch of bizarre graphical attachments too, which have
confused me somewhat. We can probably do without those.

--
dwmw2