audit-0.6.9 released

Hello,

I've put the next version of audit at http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit.
It will also be available in rawhide tomorrow.

The changes are:
- Added filesystem watch patch from Tim Chavez
- Added version information to audit start message
- Change netlink code to use ack in order to get error notification

Let me know if you see anything strange with the netlink code. I've been
testing here for about an hour and haven't seen any problems. The netlink
changes should allow me to integrate the audit messaging into the main pam
package.

Thanks,