Re: [patch] Syscall auditing - move "name=" field to the end

On Friday 18 March 2005 10:20 am, Timothy R. Chavez wrote:
<snip>
> I'm going to hold off on the next auditfs patch to add this support into my
> code and use it for my name= and filterkey= fields so we can have some
> uniformity.
>
> -tim

So, just a heads up... I had to explicitly cast *p to unsigned char, in some
fashion, to get it to compile without warning (warning: comparison is always
false due to limited range of data type) when comparing with the hex values.
Is this correct?

-tim