Re: Supporting linux-audit in our 2.6 kernel

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 14:43 -0500, Joe Porter wrote:
> We are suddenly under a lot of time pressure to
> demonstrate linux-audit working in our 2.6.6 kernel.
>
> This kernel is booted with a RHEL 3 update 3 userland.

Why?  Why not just use the RHEL3 kernel and laus for your audit needs
presently, and migrate to the new audit implementation when you update
to RHEL4 (once it is finished and included in an update for RHEL4)?

--
Stephen Smalley <sds tycho nsa gov>
National Security Agency