audit.49 kernel

Timothy R. Chavez tinytim at us.ibm.com
Thu May 26 01:34:23 UTC 2005

I've made some changes... some of which I've talked about today and did a
little testing of my own.  I'll post a patch to audit.49 tommorrow morning
after I do a little more testing.

Things that I did:
Split up audit_notify_watch() like David
Added error handling to audit_notify_watch()
Fixed some rogue spaces in audit_create_wentry() and audit_destroy_wentry()
Added hlist_del's to audit_list_watches()

I'm still unsure about what's causing all of Steve's problems... I'm still
trying to figure out the audit_update_watch() bomb

Thanks

-tim