audit 1.0.9 released

Hello,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Updated message types that auditd recognizes
- Added a couple more message types
- Added new standard logging format function
- Update default config
- Make ausearch -m take a list of message types

This update is needed to allow use of the new audit message types.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks,