is this message necessary?

Linda Knippers linda.knippers at hp.com
Thu Nov 10 00:14:12 UTC 2005

For some reason I was thinking that there was more information in the
audit log when a rule or watch was added but there isn't.  Since all
the information is known at the point where the current audit records
are generated (I think that's the case), couldn't we just include more
information in the record?  I don't see the userspace connection here
but I could be missing something.

-- ljk