Directory structure auditing - a case

Linda Knippers linda.knippers at hp.com
Thu Nov 17 20:22:15 UTC 2005

Amy and I talked about this briefly a week or so ago.  Her current
patch will not support this functionality as-is but we think it is
possible to develop a follow-up patch that supports watching individual
directories.   Its probably not possible to audit an entire directory
structure with a single watch but if one is willing to specify each
directory to be audited, then we might be able to provide that
capability.

-- ljk