audit 1.0.5 released

Hello,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- ausearch can now search on SE Linux contexts
- added aureport program to analyze logs
- aureport added report option for each log's start and end time
- increased random number selected for initial seq number in auditd
- add new user space defines to libaudit.h
- add add standard logging functions to libaudit

This release concentrates on new features. The main addition is aureport. This
program does an analysis of the audit logs. Try -r option to get a summary
report. It is a work in progress and is 2/3 of the way done.

Please let me know if there are any problems.