audit 1.0.6 released

Hello,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- in aureport, add column labels to reports
- added watch report to aureport
- added interpreting mode to aureport
- added user space avc standard message to libaudit
- aureport & ausearch now use builtin log locations when bad config file
- add email alert to low disk space warning actions in auditd

This release improves aureport, though its still not finished. It also
introduces email alerts for audit daemon low disk space notification.

Let me know if there are any problems with this release.