audit 1.0.8 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 19:19:56 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Update man pages
- Add email alert for admin_space_left in auditd
- Aureport cleanups
- Add anomaly & response to anomaly reports to aureport
- Summary report runs by default in aureport
- Updated syscall number tables

This release represents the end of development for aureport. It is now in
maintenance mode. I found a couple minor problems with the syscall number
tables and corrected those. They are now updated with all the latest syscalls
in the 2.6.13 kernel. The man pages have been updated and hopefully improved.

Please let me know if there are any problems with this release.

Thanks,