Re: New development

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 14:17 -0400, Amy Griffis wrote:
> I know Dustin has been working on some LSPP development, and he
> expressed interest in incorporating his patch somewhere when it's
> ready.

Amy is correct--I'd like to continue working on the enhancements of
audit required for LSPP compliance.  Today is my first day back from a
week's vacation, and I intend on resubmitting an updated lspp_audit
patch incorporating Amy/Steve's latest suggestions within the next day
or two.  Perhaps after this patch is integrated, the binary record to-do
sounds interesting to me...

> If we haven't finished 1-5 by the time Dustin's patch is
> ready, do you plan to have development going on in multiple kernels at
> once?  I ask this because what you said about jumping over would imply
> that you are not.

I've been diffing against the latest -mm tree when I submit these
lspp_audit patches, as per David Woodhouse's request.  Let's agree on a
different tree if that's where we're going.

:-Dustin