Re: auditfs.c

On Tuesday 20 September 2005 12:22, Timothy R. Chavez wrote:
> Any other [less] confusing suggestions.

kernel/auditfo.c  for file object ?
kernel/auditf.c    just f for file
kernel/fsaudit.c   switch 'em around

> Or are people happy with this?

I don't think it belongs in fs directory as its not a filesystem. Also giving
it the audit.c name will make us ask which one each time we talk about
audit.c

> To  ease the pain of getting this upstream, eliminating confusion where
> possible seems to make sense.

Sounds reasonable to change the name to draw less criticism. Please don't call
it audit.c.