Freeing multiple contexts message

Hi,

I think we need to change the message in audit_free_context(). It currently
says:

"audit(:%d): major=%d name_count=%d: freeing multiple contexts (%d)\n"

This does not really indicate to the casual user that they've encountered a
bug that needs to be reported. Is there a common method to flag kernel bugs
that gets a user's attention? BUG_ON? WARN_ON?

Also, does this message contain enough information for troubleshooting if
someone reports it? Should it contain the syscall number, task name, or is
anything else needed?