Audit GUI

Clif Flynt clif at cflynt.com
Tue Aug 1 21:43:14 UTC 2006

Hi,
  I just put the first escape of my GUI and audit rotating
scripts online at:
http://www.dedasys.com/~clif/austuff/

  The application is still in the early stages of development,
and is expected to change a bunch over the next few days.

  I'll entertain suggestions on features it should have.  It will
get:
  Ability to save reports to flat ASCII files.

  Support for user-written SQL queries (to allow for more complex
    things than a click-it interface can support.)

  Clif

--
.... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cflynt.com ... clif at cflynt.com ...
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (2nd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..