Re: audit-related slab memory leak in recent -mm kernels?

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:40:25 EST, Amy Griffis said:

> That kfree is misplaced.  It should be here.  Does this solve it on
> your end?

Seems to, with a small tweak..

>  		if (context->names[i].name)
>  			__putname(context->names[i].name);
> +		kfree(context->names[i].ctx);

+		context->names[i].ctx = NULL;

> +	}

Can this thing legitimately get called twice for a given object? I needed the
added line above to shut up a huge flood of 'double kfree'.  If this doesn't
ring a bell, I'll go back and catch the dmesg so we can troubleshoot it.