Re: Problem with start of auditd on 2.6.13-2smp machine

Steve Grubb wrote:
On Tuesday 10 January 2006 15:17, Lisa Giacchetti wrote:

Steve Grubb wrote:

performance penalty for enabling the audit system. I can dig up the
kernel patch if you want to patch your kernel.

Yes I think this would be good. At some point we may want/need to have
auditing on so having it installed correctly is a good path to follow.

You can find the patch here:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-audit/2005-June/msg00077.html

A quick check of 2.6.14 shows that its patched there.

-Steve

Just for your info we have a kernel.org kernel because we needed
an XFS support.

Thanks for helping out.

Lisa

--