Re: Updated Rawhide+LSPP kernel available.

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 11:47 -0500, Amy Griffis wrote:
> I'm not sure if this was your intention, but the following changelog
> does not match the contents of your git tree.  The changelog below
> includes patches up to November of last year, while your git tree
> contains patches up to Jan 4.  I am unsure which set of changes are
> intended for the -mm tree.

My apologies -- I mucked up the generation of the changelog somehow. The
patches in my git tree are already in -mm, and are hopefully going to
Linus shortly.

Unfortunately, I think the oops reported by Etienne Lorrain have caused
akpm to advise Linus against taking those changes, despite that fact
that the problems don't seem related to the audit code and persist when
auditing is disabled. So they may not get merged before 2.6.17 now.

--
dwmw2