Re: devmajor & devminor

Michael C Thompson/Austin/IBM wrote on 01/18/2006 09:45:17 AM:

> Hey all,

> I was looking through the auditctl

Applogies, I sent that note a tad prematurely.

As I was saying, I was looking through the auditctl v1.0.3 man pages, and I had some questions on some fields auditctl accepts.
What the devmajor and devminor fields actually entail. My guess is hda/hda1 but I am not sure.
Also does the OS personality number (pers) entails?

Thanks,
Mike