audit-1.1.3 and SuSE 10.0 (with FC4 kernel)

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 22:49:21 UTC 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 17:38, Robert Giles wrote:
> Where do you all keep the development audit patch tree?  (in case I was
> inclined to continue using bleeding edge code :)

We are sort of in a transition phase right now. David's tree is relatively
current...but oopses. I put what I'm testing at
http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/files  You can build that kernel, but it
doesn't have anything that will make "-w" work.

Unfortunately, only the RHEL4 kernels have the right patches to make "-w"
work. We should have something you can test in the next week or two (or
three). Keep an eye on this mail list, it will be announced when we have new
test kernels. The patches are getting there...