Re: audit 1.2.4 released

On Monday 03 July 2006 00:39, Shuva Brata Deb wrote:
> Can any body give me a pointer on which version or update of Redhat
> Enterprise Linux will see audit 1.2?

RHEL5 will use the latest audit package whatever that turns out to be.

> A more generic question would be: Is there any way I can find out the
> packaging plan of Redhat Enterprise Linux with the upcoming versions of
> audit.

I have a broad feature based release schedule. Right now I'm in the 1.2 series
which was supposed to be audit parser work, but haven't done much with that
because of new feature work in the kernel. But that should be ending and I
will get back to parser work. Next I will go back to working on the realtime
event dispatcher.

That is the immediate plans for the project. RHEL5 should have these at some
point.