lspp.rules and time changes

I know updating contrib/lspp.rules isn't a priority, but if anyone is trying to catch changes to the system time, you may find this useful...

I tried out the rule in lspp.rules that should catch changes in the system time and discovered that it doesn't catch changes made by the date command. date uses the clock_settime syscall instead of adjtimex or settimeofday.

Steve