Re: Audit Wiki?

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 11:25:37PM -0400, Steve Grubb wrote:
| I'd suggest fedora wiki because of the synergy with SE Linux, but if you want
| to document it for other distros, it might not be appropriate on that site.
| I'd have to check.

Hmm.. I'm not myself particularly motivated to Wiki this for other
distros, but I wouldn't want to prevent others from doing so.

Tricky thing about a topic-specific Wiki, it's so natural to Wiki
things that overlap.

| > Any suggestions?
|
| Sounds like something that needs to be done. Please pursue this wherever you
| find a suitable wiki.

Okay, I'll see what I can do.  We want to migrate our current external
services machine to new hardware before we task it with anything new,
but we could put up something decent next week, if folks don't think
some other place would be better.

 Jon

| -Steve

Jonathan Abbey 				              jonabbey arlut utexas edu
Applied Research Laboratories                 The University of Texas at Austin
GPG Key: 71767586 at keyserver pgp.mit.edu, http://www.ganymeta.org/workkey.gpg