audit 1.2.4 released

Hi,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Add support for the new filter key
- Update syscall tables for 2.6.17
- Add audit failure query function
- Switch out gethostbyname call with getaddrinfo
- Add audit by obj capability for 2.6.18 kernel
- Ausearch & aureport now fail if no args to -te
- New auditd.conf option to choose blocking/non-blocking dispatcher
communication
- Ausearch improved search by label

Please let me know if there are any problems with this release.