Re: 2.6.16-rc5-mm2 - yet another memory leak...

On Sunday 05 March 2006 19:38, Valdis Kletnieks vt edu wrote:
> Yet another leak - this time it seems to be the audit_socketcall()
> in sys_socketcall().

I've been looking through the code and don't see the leak. audit_free_context
calls audit_free_aux which appears to do the right thing. Does anyone else
see the leak?

> (Meta-question - why am I tripping over all these leaks?)

Cause no one else is testing like you. How are you finding the leaks? More
people could watch for these if you tell us what you are doing. BTW, thanks
for pointing them out.