audit 1.1.5 released

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be downloaded
from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit  It will also be in rawhide
tomorrow. The Changelog is:

- Changed audit_log_semanage_message to take new params
- In aureport, add class between syscall and permission in avc report
- Fix bug where fsync is called in debug mode
- Add optional support for tty in SYSCALL records for ausearch/aureport
- Reinstate legacy rule operator support
- Add man pages
- Auditd ignore most signals

This is mostly a bugfix release.

Please let me know if there are any problems.