Re: Audit Parsing Library Requirements

On Friday 10 March 2006 14:25, LC Bruzenak wrote:
> If not a bother would you mind listing the fields in the record or point
> me to a reference of what they are on your next spec?

I just updated the audit library parsing spec to include all this information.
I don't mention what records they are in. Instead it lists what all the field
definitions are.

You can find it here:
http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit/audit-parse.txt

If anyone sees something missing from the list or changes, please let me know.