Re: audit test results on lspp.12 kernel

Steve Grubb wrote:
> On Monday 20 March 2006 14:03, Linda Knippers wrote:
>
>>Maybe you could post something to the list when the programs are
>>changed?  Perhaps with a sample of the new records?  Others
>>have done that and its been helpful.
>

> Unless anyone says otherwise, they are all already changed. FC5 is shipping
> with them in the new format. I don't have time to go dig up example records
> at this point. All this work happened a long time ago. Oct/Nov.

I guess I misunderstood.  I thought you said there were more changes
coming when Tim's patch is merged in.  Even if you posted something
that said the standard function used to issue something like this
and now it issues something like that, it would be helpful.

-- ljk