Re: 2.6.16-rc5-mm2 - yet another memory leak...

On Saturday 25 March 2006 01:59, Valdis Kletnieks vt edu wrote:
> This leak was still present in 2.6.16-mm1, and I had a long free evening,
> so I chased it down.  Unfortunately, the cause isn't very pretty at all,
> but may explain all the multiple problem's I've seen...

We've dropped the performance patch from the audit git tree for the time
being. I don't know if Andrew has refreshed his tree against the audit git
tree so that its dropped in his kernels, too.

I don't know if the performance patch was causing all your problems. But it
would be a worthwhile test to see if the lspp.14 kernel still has this
problem. The lspp.14 kernel is better for us to troubleshoot since we know
exactly what patches are applied to it.

Thanks,