Format for multiple syscalss in a rule

The auditctl man page specifies that you may specify multiple syscalls in a rule, but it doesn't show and I can't figure out the format for this.

Could someone please enlighten me?  I am trying to audit all access to files (read, write, remove).  I believe all I need to do is audit open, write, and rmdir in a single rule.  I just can't figure out how to format it.

Thanks,
-Mont