Linux audit newbie question (Sorry probably a little boring...)

Adrian Powell awp at cray.com
Sun May 7 14:46:16 UTC 2006

Steve,

      Thanks for the information.   If we were able to go for a 2.6.14
kernel at
some point in the future,  would you be fairly confident that this syscall
auditing
code would be maintained in the forseeable future ?.   It appears that many
of the earlier developers have now moved on to other things from what I can
find.
Who is regarded as the definitive developer of this code these days ?.

Adrian.