Re: wierd audit problems on one RHEL ES4 box

Kirkwood, David A. wrote:
What are your free and admin space requirements in /etc/auditd.conf?

David A. Kirkwood
SAIC

david a kirkwood saic com
kirkwoodd saic com

I'm an idiot. My web server logs are taking up nearly all of the space (95% full) on the /var/log partition. That is why auditing was suspended! I hate it when software does what I tell it to do, not what I want it to do...

Sorry for the trouble.