Status of /etc/audit/filter.conf

Hello All,

Silly question 1:

I have a security checking script that is complaining that my system
is not able to audit all discretionary access to control permission
modifications.

To verify this it is looking for /etc/audit/filter.conf

Is this still the correct place to look on RHEL4/5? I'd assume not
since I can't find a man page on audit-filter.conf anymore.

Silly Question 2:

If not, where and how would I add this feature to my audit configuration?

Thanks,

Aaron